Long nose pliers with side cutter and pipe grip, straight
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- cutting edges induction hardened
- head polished
- surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- heavy duty double - component handles
- made according to standard ISO 5745 and EN 60900
- also for clenching and separating of from cables and other sensitive objects
- gripping surface serrated
cutting capacity (10N=1kg)
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
Ultimate protectionUnior insulated VDE tools ensure ultimate protection even when used around live circuits with up to a 1000-volt potential. The utility of all tools is thoroughly verified by means of the impact strength, electrical, flame-retardancy, insulation adhesion and stamp tests, with each tool being tested individually.
High-quality steelInsulated wrenches, pliers, shears, screwdrivers and other tools for working with electrical and other power installations are made of high-quality tool steel with added protection, and designed for simple and safe use.
VDE regulationsVDE insulated and tested according to the VDE regulations, Unior tools for work in electrically live environments meet the requirements of the internationally acknowledged European EN 60900 standard.