- These ultra-powerful cutters are used to easily cut metal wire, including hardened and tempered alloys, and other extruded metals. They are ergonomically designed to apply a maximum force, while being easy on the hands. Drop-forged from high carbon steel with induction hardened cutting edges, PowerShark cutter can cut through up to 6mm of soft metal wire, 3,5 mm of hard steel, and 3 mm of tempered piano wire or steel springs. In addition to wire, the Powershark cutters will quickly and cleanly cut through 4mm diameter nails, screws and rivets.
- drop forged from Premium Hard Plus carbon steel
- double-dipped plastic non-slip handles provide good ergonomic hand grip
- fully hardened to ~47HRc, with cutting edges induction hardened to ~64HRc
- finished with an anti-corrosive black coating and lightly oiled
- central cutting edges leave a bevelled finish on both sides of the cut
- for precise cutting of soft (up to 6 mm), hard (up to 3,5 mm) and piano wires (up to 3 mm)
- easily cuts parts such as screws, nails, rivets, etc. up to 4 mm thickness
DIN ISO 5743
cutting capacity (10N=1kg)
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
Ergonomic handlesWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
Surface protectionThe pliers are made of excellent steel with special improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior pliers ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.