Multifunctional diagonal cutting nippers
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- cutting edges induction hardened
- head polished
- surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- heavy duty double - component handles
- Stripping off insulation of single conductors 1,5 mm2 and 2,5mm2
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Questions & Answers
What does it mean that the pliers are quenched and tempered and the head parts/teeth of the pliers are inductively hardened?It means that the pliers are thermally processed by quenching and tempering their entire surface to a hardness of about 45HRc, while head parts are additionally inductively hardened to a hardness of at least 60HRc.
What is meant by the statement that pliers are made in accordance with the stated ISO standard?It means that the pliers are in accordance with the international standard in terms of dimensions, strength and structure, and compliance is determined by prescribed tests.
Ergonomic handlesWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
Surface protectionThe pliers are made of excellent steel with special improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior pliers ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.