Waterpump pliers, for safe work at heights
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- working surfaces induction hardened
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- heavy duty double - component handles
- In order to ensure the highest level of safety, the riveted metal ring is not mounted only through the plastic handles but is attached through the metal part of the tool handle.
- non-removable riveted metal ring
- tool weight is marked on each tool
- the rings on the tools are large enough to accept 2 carabiners
- Unior’s tools for working at heights have been designed to preserve the tools’ basic functions, ergonomics and utility, or to reduce them to the smallest possible extent.
- Toothed jaw is designed to ensure optimum grip of an object.
- Jaw aperture adjustable in 10 positions.
- Extreme grip strength: The design and shape of the pliers’ jaws enable, despite the slim construction, better grip strength of the work piece, which results in stability, work safety, and greater effectiveness.
- Work: due to the slim construction, the jaws enable one-handed work in difficult-to-reach places
- Ergonomics: handles are designed to fully adjust to the user`s hand and so enable greater handling and work safety
More About Product
* * Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
HIGHLY EFFICIENT SOLUTIONSWorking at heights involves high levels of risk, so nothing can be left to chance. Unior – a synonym for high-quality hand tools, presents a line of tools specially adapted for working at heights in order to avoid dangerous falls.
HIGH-QUALITY TOOLS FOR SAFE WORK AT HEIGHTSTools for working at heights are standard tools equipped with attachment points. secured tools significantly increase job safety.
High precisionUnior’s tools for working at heights have been designed to preserve the tools’ basic functions, ergonomics and utility, or to reduce them to the smallest possible extent.