Water pump pliers, anniversary
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- working surfaces induction hardened
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- heavy duty double - component handles
- Toothed jaw is designed to ensure optimum grip of an object.
- Jaw aperture adjustable in 10 positions.
- The HPP pliers have a button for fast regulation of the jaw’s gap which enables fast and precise adaptation of the jaw to the wanted grip of the work piece.
- Extreme grip strength: The design and shape of the pliers’ jaws enable, despite the slim construction, better grip strength of the work piece, which results in stability, work safety, and greater effectiveness.
- Finish: pliers are drop forged from high quality tool steels and heat treated
- Work: due to the slim construction, the jaws enable one-handed work in difficult-to-reach places
- Made of double-component material which reduces slipping of the hand during work and so enable safe and effective transmission of power from the hand to the pliers’ jaws
- Ergonomics: handles are designed to fully adjust to the user`s hand and so enable greater handling and work safety
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
- Welcome to latest catalogue of Unior hand tools!
- Together with the standard line of Unior tools we present two new groups: pneumatic tools and bicycle tools.