Double groove joint pliers
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- head polished
- surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- heavy duty double - component handles
- made according to standard ISO 8976
- jaw aperture adjustable in 5 positions for dim. 180, for dim. 240 and 300 in 6 positions
- grooved joint
DIN ISO 8976
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
Numerous additional partsThe range of pipe wrenches is complemented by other tools dedicated to pipe-work installations, such as various tube cutters and vices, flaring tools, test pumps for pipe-work.
Ergonomic shapeThe special grip pipe wrench, thanks to its ergonomic shape, always fits in your hand perfectly while performing a firm, non-slip clasp on tubes regardless of their shape or width.
Easy installingUnior pipe and tubing tools allow safe and efficient installing of plumbing systems, as they transfer much of the additional force onto the pipes and provide a strong and steady hold without nuts or bolts.