Variable joint "HYPO" pliers
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- working surfaces induction hardened
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- heavy duty double - component handles
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- The Hypo pliers are self-adjusting for which it is not necessary to preset the width of the jaws.
- one hand self-adjusting operation
- The pliers adapt perfectly to the work piece.
- maximum jaw aperture up to Ø40 mm.
- The locking mechanism enables easier storage when the pliers are not in use.
More About Product
* * Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
Numerous additional partsThe range of pipe wrenches is complemented by other tools dedicated to pipe-work installations, such as various tube cutters and vices, flaring tools, test pumps for pipe-work.
Ergonomic shapeThe special grip pipe wrench, thanks to its ergonomic shape, always fits in your hand perfectly while performing a firm, non-slip clasp on tubes regardless of their shape or width.
Easy installingUnior pipe and tubing tools allow safe and efficient installing of plumbing systems, as they transfer much of the additional force onto the pipes and provide a strong and steady hold without nuts or bolts.