Variable joint "HYPO" pliers, for safe work at heights
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- working surfaces induction hardened
- heavy duty double - component handles
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- In order to ensure the highest level of safety, the riveted metal ring is not mounted only through the plastic handles but is attached through the metal part of the tool handle.
- non-removable riveted metal ring
- tool weight is marked on each tool
- the rings on the tools are large enough to accept 2 carabiners
- Unior’s tools for working at heights have been designed to preserve the tools’ basic functions, ergonomics and utility, or to reduce them to the smallest possible extent.
- The Hypo pliers are self-adjusting for which it is not necessary to preset the width of the jaws.
- one hand self-adjusting operation
- The pliers adapt perfectly to the work piece.
- maximum jaw aperture up to Ø40 mm.
- The locking mechanism enables easier storage when the pliers are not in use.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
HIGHLY EFFICIENT SOLUTIONSWorking at heights involves high levels of risk, so nothing can be left to chance. Unior – a synonym for high-quality hand tools, presents a line of tools specially adapted for working at heights in order to avoid dangerous falls.
HIGH-QUALITY TOOLS FOR SAFE WORK AT HEIGHTSTools for working at heights are standard tools equipped with attachment points. secured tools significantly increase job safety.
High precisionUnior’s tools for working at heights have been designed to preserve the tools’ basic functions, ergonomics and utility, or to reduce them to the smallest possible extent.