Variable joint "HYPO" pliers, anniversary
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- working surfaces induction hardened
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- heavy duty double - component handles
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- The Hypo pliers are self-adjusting for which it is not necessary to preset the width of the jaws.
- one hand self-adjusting operation
- The pliers adapt perfectly to the work piece.
- maximum jaw aperture up to Ø40 mm.
- The locking mechanism enables easier storage when the pliers are not in use.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
- Welcome to latest catalogue of Unior hand tools!
- Together with the standard line of Unior tools we present two new groups: pneumatic tools and bicycle tools.