Set of grip crimp pliers with exchangeable jaws in plastic box
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- surface finish: phosphated to standard ISO 9717
- heavy duty double - component handles
- Dimension of box: 307 x 260 x 55
- ratchet crimp system ensures reliable work
- quick changing system for 4 different types of jaws
- for insulated terminals AWG10-12/14-16/18-22 (4-6/1.5-2.5/0.5-1.0mm²)
- for non-insulated terminals AWG14-6 (0.2-16mm²)
- for cord end terminals AWG22-6 (0.5-16mm²)
- for BNC/TNC coax connectors RG-58, RG-59/62. Hex connectors 0.255 (6.48mm²), 0.213 (5.41mm²), 0.068 (1.73mm²)
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Ergonomic handlesWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
Surface protectionThe pliers are made of excellent steel with special improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior pliers ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.