Modular crimping pliers
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- surface finish: phosphated to standard ISO 9717
- heavy duty double - component handles
- exact crimping process due to parallel crimping
- for crimping 6- and 8-pole Western plugs type RJ 11/12 (9.65 mm width) and type RJ 45 (11.68 mm width)
- tool for cutting and stripping unshielded ribbon telephone cables
- with additional stripping device for round cables
- with length cutter and dismantling knife for ribbon cables 6 and 12 mm width
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Ergonomic handlesWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
Surface protectionThe pliers are made of excellent steel with special improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior pliers ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.