Product featuresUse Screw pliers to loose and unscrew screws that have damaged head profile and cannot be unscrewed with standard tools. Damage on the screw`s profile usually occurs when screws are stuck due to gluing or corrosion and standard tool strips the profile. Pliers have horizontal and also vertical serrated teeth, which grab the screw by the outer diameter of the head. Teeth are strong and very sharp and provide excellent grip on screw`s head, regardless of its profile. Pliers can be used on screw heads with diameter from 3 to 13mm.
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- head surface finish: finely ground
- surface finish: phosphated to standard ISO 9717
- double plastic dipped handles
- double serrated jaws, horizontal and vertical
- multipurpose use
- for screws head with diameter from 3 to 13 mm
- length of pliers enable easier unscrewing
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Ergonomic handlesWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
Surface protectionThe pliers are made of excellent steel with special improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior pliers ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.