More About Product
Product featuresUse Screw pliers to loose and unscrew screws that have damaged head profile and cannot be unscrewed with standard tools. Damage on the screw`s profile usually occurs when screws are stuck due to gluing or corrosion and standard tool strips the profile. Pliers have horizontal and also vertical serrated teeth, which grab the screw by the outer diameter of the head. Teeth are strong and very sharp and provide excellent grip on screw`s head, regardless of its profile. Pliers can be used on screw heads with diameter from 3 to 11 mm.
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- head surface finish: finely ground
- surface finish: phosphated to standard ISO 9717
- double plastic dipped handles
- double serrated jaws, horizontal and vertical
- multipurpose use
- for screws head with diameter from 3 to 11 mm
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.