Holding tool for cartridge rod of shock absorbers for motorbikes
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- Tool is used when replacing bushings, seals and oil of front shock absorbers.
- The tool is inserted between the housing and the nut and keeps us at the top of the shock absorber by assembling and disassembling.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.