Flywheel puller with external thread
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- surface finish: blacken to standard DIN 50938
- treads M10, M14, M16, M18, M24 are right hand, M27 are left hand
- The tool has 6 different sizes of external thread, thus enabling coverage of the majority of motor types that have a flywheel with an internal thread.
- allows flywheel removal without pulling motor from hull
- On each axis, there is an attachment for an open-end wrench that makes the removal of the magnet easier.
- for removal of the flywheel with internal thread
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.