Crankshaft protector cap
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- surface finish: blacken to standard DIN 50938
- M12x1,25 (it is part of puller M24x1,5)
- D12mm (it is part of puller M26x1)
- M14x1,25 (it is part of puller M28x1)
- M16x1,5 (it is part of puller M38x1,5)
- enables protection of the drive shaft by pulling flywheel
- The protector caps are screwed onto the motor’s crankshaft and protect the crankshaft when the magnet is being removed. The protector caps are used when relatively small nuts are used to secure the magnet to the crankshaft. It is especially important to use the protector caps on engines where the lubrication system for lubricating the end bearings runs through the centre of the crankshaft (hollow crankshafts).
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.