- 5:1 torque multiplication, accuracy guaranteed better than +/-4%
- supplied with two reaction bar styles for maximum versatility
- Robust construction means minimal maintenance and long life
- Supplied in a carrying case. Ideal for inclusion in the heavy vehicle tool kit
- Exactly defined multiplication – no need of tabular conversions
- Simple use does not require any additional knowledge
- building construction
- agricultural equipment
- heavy industry
- larger construction machinery
- shipbuilding industry
- aircraft industry
- train compositions
- The use of Unior IMPACT sockets is recommended.
- We shall never exceed the requested torque starting point of the multiplier.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Accuracy in measurementMeasuring tapes, torque wrenches with overload protection, Vernier callipers (digital as well), spirit levels, try-squares, mason’s levels and feeler gauges are excellent representatives of accurate measuring instruments, without which a successful planning and execution of work is simply impossible to imagine.
Test-safe useMeasuring tools are precise and at the same time simple to use – both in general measurements with classic measuring tapes in different variants as well as in specific masonry and locksmith works, in gauging threads, etc.
Multiple versionsUnior precision tools are available in classic variants and state-of the- art digital versions with added timers and other features. All tools are designed and manufactured in accordance with the current international standards.