- Pedal Genie is used as a substitute for pedals while adjusting derailleurs on a bicycle without pedals. It’s especially useful for building new bikes that usually come without pedals.
- The tool features a strong double injected handle, which enables comfortable and efficient grip.
- The Pedal Genie comes with two adaptors that offer two different ways of use. Threaded version for more efficient work and a conical version for quick checks.
- Threaded part is designed to work on the drive-side crank only (9/16" x 20 tpi thread).
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.