Click type torque wrench
More About Product
- reversible ratchet head
- Torque appllication: one-way, but always apply in direction specified on torque wrench handle
- ratchet operates in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions
- for tightening on right hand threaded bolts and nuts
- unmistakable signal when set torque is reached
- Default value for the recalibration interval is 12 month of use, or approximately 5.000 cycles!
- made according to standard ISO 6789
- dual scaled, Nm and Kgm
- Do not use torque wrench for untightening!
- Torque tightens only in the direction showed on the key sticker! Sticker shows the proper direction of tightening!
- The default calibration interval of the torque wrench is 12 months or 5.000 measurements from the date of end user purchase.
- ALWAYS set the measuring mechanism to starting point, at the end of work.
- When the requested torque is reached, please do not tight any more.
- Torque wrench can be damaged, if manual instructions are not considered.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
- Only an authorised person in a certificated service centre can perform technical maintenance.
- Tools should always be serviced and calibrated by a certified service engineer.
- Tool should only be used for precise tightening as specified in the instruction manual.
- Check instruction manual on how to read the value scale on the tool properly.
- Stop tightening after hearing a feedback from the tool.
- Use only sockets with the same square drive.
- Always return the value on the scale back to 0 after usage and before storing.
Accuracy in measurementMeasuring tapes, torque wrenches with overload protection, Vernier callipers (digital as well), spirit levels, try-squares, mason’s levels and feeler gauges are excellent representatives of accurate measuring instruments, without which a successful planning and execution of work is simply impossible to imagine.
Test-safe useMeasuring tools are precise and at the same time simple to use – both in general measurements with classic measuring tapes in different variants as well as in specific masonry and locksmith works, in gauging threads, etc.
Multiple versionsUnior precision tools are available in classic variants and state-of the- art digital versions with added timers and other features. All tools are designed and manufactured in accordance with the current international standards.