SAC Clutch tool set
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- entirely hardened and tempered
- This SAC clutch tool set can be used to quickly and professionally dismantle and install SAC clutches. Usually, SAC clutches have 3 spokes, however some vehicles use 4-spoked versions (e.g. Mercedes A since 2004). Suitable for almost all SAC clutches (3- and 4-spoked), e.g. VW-Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, Opel, Renault, etc.
- 1. pre-tightening of the thrust plate during dismounting and installing (important for preventing strain on the clutch),
- 2. centering the clutch plate in the direction towards the guide bearing or towards the thrust plate,
- 3. withdrawing the adjusting ring with the withdrawal tools.
- Dimension of box: 393 x 331 x 95
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
Ergonomic handleWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior automotive tools ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.