Tool for rotating camshaft pulley
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- material: pin from premium plus carbon steel
- for holding pulleys on camshafts, injection pumps
- for timing pulleys, span from 24 to 160 mm
- available pin dimensions: Ø5.7, Ø7.7, Ø9.7, Ø11.7, Ø18
- heavy duty double - component handles
- jet stamp UNIOR
- Used to hold the camshaft pulley in place so that the centre screw can be unscrewed prior to removing the camshaft pulley. This easy-to-use tool is intended for all types of camshaft pulleys.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
Ergonomic handleWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior automotive tools ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.