Valve spring compressor
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: chrome plated
- suitable for almost all engines due to its wide range of adjustment
- valve spring compressor not include pressure pieces
- 4 pressure pieces (article 2202.1) allows us working on almost all engines and are available as spare parts
- using its very fast and easy with lever blockade
- after adjusting the tool for the first valve, the speed of work increases as readjusting is not necessary for subsequent valves.
- adjustable handles enable desired pressure on the spring.
- extra-large throat for larger engines
- This tool is used to attach and detach valve springs and features a self-locking lever and quickly-adjustable fittings to allow it to be used with all kinds of engines.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
Ergonomic handleWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior automotive tools ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.