Automatic Spring Clip Pliers
More About Product
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- material pivoting tip: special carbon tool steel
- surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- heavy duty double - component handles
- for hose clips on cooling, heating, fuel or screen-washer systems
- fits most standard size clamps
- position lock makes it easy to replace hose clamps
How to use the tool:
- The pliers are used for opening tube spring clips used on cooling and heating systems which enables quick and safe removal of tubes from tube extensions. Suitable for spring clips with a grip ranging from 18 to 54 mm. The 600 mm long Bowden cable enables efficient use in hard to reach places where clips cannot be reached with other pliers. The pliers include a toothed blocker with 8 positions for opening clips or fastening them in a custom position which makes the removal of clips easier and with no additional force necessary. The handles are designed so that when the pliers' jaws are open the widest they are easy to squeeze with as little force as possible.
- Alfa Romeo, Audi, Citroen, Fiat, Ford, Hyundai, Lancia, MAN, Mercedes, Opel/Vauxhall, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Seat, Toyota, VW, Volvo, etc.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
HandyThe wide range of tools are intended for various target groups of users. Clamps ensure quick and simple clamping. The cutting and grinding wheels are designed for working both tough and soft metals, plastics, etc.
Strong GripStrong Grip the Unior tools are distinguished by providing a strong grip on the objects being worked on without injury. The guides in the clamps enable the accurate movement of jaws with the quick movement handle. Installation on rotating bases ensures that it adapts to the object being worked on.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.