Quick coupler pliers for fuel pipes
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- tips black finish
- heavy duty double - component handles
- jet stamp UNIOR
- for disconnecting fuel pipes
- spring for reopening
How to use the tool:
- This tool is used for the removal of the quick couplers that connect fuel lines. The tool has two hardened pins in the jaws that compress the couplers during removal or repair (the hose can then be removed). The jaw is dimensioned and adjusted to enable safe and easy work with great force in a limited space.
- Opel/Vauxhall, Fiat, GM, VW, Renault etc.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
Ergonomic handleWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior automotive tools ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.