Spring clip pliers
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- material pivoting tip: special carbon tool steel
- surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- tips black finish
- heavy duty double - component handles
- jet stamp UNIOR
- for hose clips on cooling, heating, fuel or screen-washer systems
- fits most standard sized clamps
- position lock makes it easy to replace hose clamps
How to use the tool:
- Pliers for …. are used for opening the tube clamps, enabling quick and safe removal of tubes from tube prolongations. They are also used for closing the tube clamps when tubes are attached to tube prolongations to prevent tubes from falling off the prolongations and thus ensuring safe movement of fluids. The pliers have been designed in such a way so that only a minimum force is sufficient to create large pressure upon the clamp, ensuring safe and durable connection of the tube to the tube prolongation. The pliers have been shaped in such a way so that they can be efficiently used at places which are difficult to access, thus enabling quick and easy handling. Firm and safe grip is ensured by the ergonomic shape of the handles.
- Alfa Romeo, Audi, Citroen, Fiat, Ford, Hyundai, Lancia, MAN, Mercedes, Opel/Vauxhall, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Seat, Toyota, VW, Volvo, etc.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
Ergonomic handleWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior automotive tools ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.