Suspension compressor for shock absorber springs
- This Unior professional tool, under article number 2051, is intended for the removal of car shock absorbers and is mainly used to compress the springs in MacPherson struts. Since the number of versions of the MacPherson strut is always increasing, the tool set contains three different pairs of grippers that almost completely cover the range of different MacPherson struts. The tool set also includes a spacer bar for conical springs, which increases the usefulness of the Shock Absorber Remover. Development of this tool took safety into account as the large forces involved in removing shock absorbers may present a risk of injury to the user. For this reason, all grippers in the set feature enlarged grip edges to firmly grip the spring in the tool thus prevent any possibility of slipping, which could injure the tool user. The recommended load for the tool is 9000 N. The maximum load for the tool is up to 37000 N. The tool is supplied in a durable PVC case that enables easier and safer transportation.
- in set 2 cups 80 - 115, 2 cups 110 - 150 in 2 cups 140 - 195
How to use the tool:
- 1. Select the appropriate cup for your spring.
- 2. Place the remover on the spring.
- 3. START compressing the shock absorber spring.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
Ergonomic handleWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior automotive tools ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.