Tool for set tyres valvelets
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- jet stamp UNIOR
- for setting tyre Schrader valvelets
- the handle features plastic-coated grooves that prevent sliding and thus any damage to wheel rims. The tool is appropriate for all dimensions of wheel rims.
How to use the tool:
- 1. Insert the new valvelet into the opening on the wheel rim.
- 2. Screw the tool on the valvelet.
- 3. Use the lever to pull the valvelet in the proper position on the wheel rim.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
Ergonomic handleWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior automotive tools ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.