Disc spreader in plastic box
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- usable for left handed threat and right handed threat
- with durable plastic bag, with soft foam inserts
- The 8 adaptors that come with this tool make it useful for compressing almost all kinds of car brake pistons during brake pad replacement.
How to use the tool:
- Insert the tool into the brake disc shoe and use steady rotating motions to compress and simultaneously rotate the brake piston back into its shoe thus making enough space to replace the brake pads.
- Audi, Fiat, Ford, Nissan, Renault, VW, Citroen, Seat, Mercedes-Benz, Opel.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
Ergonomic handleWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior automotive tools ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.