- material: body from premium flex plus carbon steel, arm from premium chrome vanadium steel
- Surface finish of screws: burnished, other parts are chrome-plated
- The separator puller is a tool designed to efficiently dismount various machine parts attached to shafts.
- It is indispensable for tasks requiring the safe and deformation-free dismounting of firmly fixed machine parts.
- Our product range includes three sizes of pullers used for taking off objects from shafts. They range from Ø5mm to Ø115mm.
- The separator puller consists of a yoke, a spindle, two arms and a gripper assembly, which together allow uniform dismounting.
- The separator puller is designed to allow easy and safe operation
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
Ergonomic handleWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior automotive tools ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.