Optical tester in plastic box
- for measuring the concentration of electrolytes in the battery in the range from 1,10 to 1,40 Kg/L
- for measuring the usefulness of coolant (ethylene or propylene) in the range till -50°C
- for measuring the usefulness of windscreen fluid in the range till -40°C
- scale grating 0,01 Kg / L in measuring the electrolyte concentration and 5 ° C in the measurement of the other two fluids
- packed in a plastic box and SOS tool tray, which allows safe storage of tester
- supplied with pipette and screwdriver to adjust the calibration
- included instructions for use
- before and after the use the tester needs to be cleaned
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
Ergonomic handleWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior automotive tools ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.