Adjustable oil-filter wrench
- material gripping arms: carbon tool steel
- for assembling or disassembling oil filters
- removes all type of oil filters from 60 to 120 mm diameter
- arms are ribbed, for better gripping oil filters
How to use the tool:
- As car repair shops usually need to replace various types of oil filters, we have developed a tool that can be used on the majority of standard ones. When used, the tool conforms to the filter as tightening it makes it grip the filter. The tool can be used on all filters with diameters ranging from 60 to 120 mm. Because of the limited space during changing, the tool is sized and adjusted to require as little space as possible. The hooks are ribbed to make them suitable for filters without an edge to allow gripping and which would be difficult to replace with conventional methods. The tool works in both directions and thus allows both the tightening and loosening of oil filters, as it adjusts and utilises the effort invested optimally in both cases.
- used with ratchet 3/8" and proper extension bar
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
Ergonomic handleWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior automotive tools ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.