Double suction lifter
- durable plastic body
- for the transport and positioning of windscreens during fitting and removing operations
- loading capacity: 75kg
- two strong suction pads for maximum safety
- suction pads can be set to suit flat and curved surfaces
How to use the tool:
- This lifter is useful when replacing and carrying windscreens (they have to be removed to be replaced). The lifter is operated by placing the two suction pads on the windscreen and creating vacuum in them by using the handles. The suction pads then securely grip the windscreen that is to be removed or installed.
- 1. Position it on the windscreen.
- 2. Move the handles to create vacuum between the lifter and the windscreen.
- 3. The windscreen can be safely removed or installed using the lifter.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
Ergonomic handleWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior automotive tools ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.