Front windscreen wiper arm remover
- material housing and spindle: carbon tool steel
- for removing front windscreen wiper arms
- for almost all types of cars
- protects plastic on housing of wiper arms
How to use the tool:
- This tool for the removal of the front windscreen wiper arms has a robust construction and enables the application of greater forces when removing front windscreen wiper arms that have become “glued” to the drive shaft as well as extending the service life of the tool. They are used for removing wipers that are elevated above the surface of the car body. Working with this tool is straightforward and quick.
- use with wrench dimension 17
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
Ergonomic handleWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior automotive tools ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.