Hex socket 1/2"
- material: socket from premium flex chrome vanadium steel
- material: bit from premium plus carbon steel
- entirely hardened and tempered
- dimensions 17, 19, 22, 24 are used for the removal and fitting of front wheels
- made according to standard DIN 7422 (only metric dimension)
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
Simple useThe operation of the ratchet accommodating the sockets is based on a 75-tooth mechanism, which divides the 360° full circle into sections of 4.8-degree angles and thus guarantees simpler use even at nearly inaccessible points. With larger ratchet increments, fewer turns and less effort, you can achieve greater reliability and higher precision.
AccuracyTogether with the indispensable ratchets, Unior sockets allow even, predictable and precision tightening and loosening of screws and nuts -working with Unior ratchets is safer and more accurate.
SafetySpecial socket retention system with a one-touch release button ensures greater safety at work and an increased socket locking speed.