Flare nut wrench
More About Product
Product featuresIntroducing the Flare Nut Wrench. This double-sided wrench features a 7mm and 8mm opening on each side, making it versatile and suitable for a wide range of brake systems. The five-sided head holds the nut on five sides, spreading the force evenly and preventing damage to the fasteners. This wrench is specifically designed to be used on any hydraulic brake system, including compression hydraulic hose nuts and bleed nipples. Its low-profile design allows for easy access to fittings in tight spaces. Additionally, the Flare Nut Wrench can be used as a standalone tool or in combination with a torque wrench via its built-in 1/4" square drive.
- Double sided wrench with 7 and 8mm opening,
- Each side features five sided flare wrench head that holds the nut on five sides and spreads the force evenly, preventing damaging the fasteners.
- Designed to be used on any hydraulic brake system - to be used with compression hydraulic hose nuts and bleed nipples.
- Low profile design for easier access to the fitting in tight spaces
- Designed to work as a standalone wrench or be used as a crow foot in combination with torque wrench via 1/4˝ built in square drive.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.