2-for-1 Disc Brake Tool
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- Unique design of this tool combines two tools in one – standard disc brake pad spreader and rotor truing fork. The slot allows you to true the rotor back in place and save you thumbs from getting cut on the sharp edges of the rotor. The conically shaped tip of the tool is designed to slide between the pads inside the caliper and spread the pads, pushing pistons back in to the caliper. 2-for-1 Disc Brake Tool is the tool to have at hand in any home garage, when out riding or traveling.
- Warning: Always make sure disc calipers and disc rotor have cooled down before you start working on them.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.