Disc brake piston spreader
- material: premium flex chrome vanadium steel
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- Tool is bended under 30°.
- Use for changing bike brake pads.
How to use the tool:
- 1. remove wheel from bike
- 2. insert spreader between brake pads, pushing tool till the both brake pistons are back in the caliper body
- 3. remove the spreader and old brake pads
- 4. insert new brake pads
- 5. reinstall wheel back on
More About Product
* * Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.