Bosch gen 2 lockring tool
More About Product
- Designed for the installation and removal of chainring lockrings on Bosch® Gen 2 e-bike motors.
- Precision-engineered with CNC machined premium flex plus carbon steel for superior durability and performance.
- Integrated 1/2" drive fitting ensures compatibility with our ratchet, fixed handle, and torque wrenches for convenient use.
- Compatible with Bosch Active Line, Performance Line, and Performance Line CX from model year 2014 onwards, with a 50 mm lockring outer diameter.
- This tool serves as a reliable replacement for the Bosch® 0275009003 tool.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.