Shimano STEPS lockring tool
More About Product
Product featuresDesigned for the installation and removal of chainring lockrings on Shimano Steps models E6100, E7000, E8000, E9000. CNC machined aluminum with our signature red anodizing means visually locating it is easy. Being compatible with our 1725/CF Crow foot and 1/2” drive torque wrench it’s designed to be fitted as specified by Shimano.
- Works with Shimano Steps E6100, E7000, E8000, E9000 , EP8 drive units.
- Replacement for Shimano TL-FC39.
- Made from aluminum, CNC machined, red anodized.
- Being compatible with our 1725/CF Crowfoot and 1/2" drive torque wrench it's designed to work as specified by Shimano.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.