Universal bearing press
- Unior’s 1721 universal bearing press set enables installation of bearings on most of the frames and components.
- Set includes spindle with two threaded handles, adaptors for following standard bearings: 608, 1526, 6000, 6001, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, R6, 28x17 (Hope), BB30, all Press-fit standards and two different sized plastic coated adaptors, to protect carbon surfaces during bearing installation.
- One of the threaded handles includes a quick release system for quick and easy use.
- All items are organized in a compact two layer SOS foam storage box.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.