Master Link pliers
More About Product
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- Tool can be used by professional or amateur mechanics
- Master link pliers are for commonly used chains with master link, SRAM Powerlink or the KMC Missing Link. After chain use and due to mud and rust, it can be impossible to remove the master link with only your hands. With Unior 1720/2DP Master Link pliers, removal of the master link is easy.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.