Suspension service set
- Unior's suspension service set includes the most popular professional tools for servicing forks and shocks, all nicely arranged in a SOS tool tray and stored in a compact box.
The set contains:
- Bushing extractor set sizes 12 mm and 12.7 mm
- Fork seal driver tool for fork sliders sizes 30, 32, 34, 35/36 and 40 mm
- Hex wrenches sizes 3/64", 1/16", 1.5, 2, 2.5 and 3
- 1/2" sockets sizes 10, 15, 26, 27, 28, 30
- Reversible ratchet
- Strap wrench
- Waterpump box joint pliers
|Suspension service set||624041||1704||-||27||4500|
|Socket 1/4", 6 point||188/2 6p||5||1|
|Swivel handle 1/4"||188.2/2BI||1/4"||1|
|Socket 1/2", 6 point||190/1 6p||10, 15||2|
|Reversible ratchet 1/2"||190.1/1ABI||1/2"||1|
|Hex wrench||220/3||3/64", 1/16", 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3||6|
|Adjustable spanner wrench||253/2DP||2,3x2,8||1|
|Waterpump box joint pliers||449/1PYTHON||300||1|
|Awl with round, double bent blade||639C||165||1|
|Shock bushing extractor set||1701/5||1|
|Fork seal driver tool||1702||30, 32, 34, 35/36, 37||5|
|Suspension wrench with strap||1705/2DP||1|
|Suspension top cap socket||1783/1 6P||24, 26, 27, 28, 30, 32||6|
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.