Bottom bracket tapping tool ITAL
- Ideal tool for fixing bottom bracket threads on the frame or removes excess paint or dirt from threads
- Magnetic handle eases assembly of the tool
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- ITA standard –two thread taps M36 × 24 TPI
- The set contains:
- Reamer’s magnetic handle 1695.1/4BI or 1695.1/4BIUS
- Reamer holder for 1698.2/4
- Two ITAL thread taps M36 × 24 TPI
More About Product
* * Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.