Handle for reamers & taps
- Handle is ergonomically shaped and made of heavy duty two component material. Its specialty is the magnetic tooth, which enables quick and easy assembly of the tool and at the same time allows you to use a single handle on several different tools.
- Handle is compatible with:
- Bottom bracket tapping tool BSA 1697
- Bottom bracket tapping tool ITAL 1698
- Bottom bracket facing tool BSA & ITAL 1699
- Head tube facing tool 1694
- Set of adapters and taps BSA 1697.3
- Adapter for tap BSA 1697.2/4
- Set of adapters and taps ITAL 1698.3
- Adapter for tap ITAL 1698.2/4
- Bottom bracket reamer tool frame BSA & ITA 1699.2/4
- Head tube facing tool frame 1694.2/4
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.