Pro road repair stand
- Pro Road Repair Stand is a sophisticated product, developed in cooperation with some of the best World Tour mechanics.
- Stand is built from strong aluminum and steel parts and only weights 5,1 kg.
- In comparison to traditional three-leg fork mount stands, Unior's double-leg design takes up less space once unfolded and offers mechanic more working space. Stability of the stand is equal as with three-leg designs.
- The upper assembly is angle adjustable, while the complete stand is adjustable by height.
- The stand is suitable for work on lighter mountain bikes as well.
- The upper assembly is also compatible with Unior's Pro Workshop stands with plate.
- The stand can be also upgraded to support bicycles with through axles, with additional through axle adaptor – article number 1693R.2.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.