Fix it yourself with stainless steel pump
- Fix-it-yourself bicycle repair stand is used in public places: along bike trails, bike parks, campsites, in front of hotels, city centers and other tourist destinations, especially popular with cyclists. Stands are equipped with tools for basic repair and a high quality outdoor specific steel pump. On the stand, you can find an adjustable wrench, chain tool, Schrader & Presta valve tool, set of hex wrenches (2.5 – 8), spoke key 3.3, 3.45 and DT, TX wrenches 10, 25, PH and flat screwdriver, cone wrenches sizes 13, 14, 15, 17 and set of tire levers.
- Bike can be hung on the stand on the specially designed hangers, protected with rubber.
- All tools are attached to a strong wire and when not used, are neatly stored inside the stand frame.
- The stand must be bolted to the ground. The bolts are not included.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.