Electric repair stand without plate
Product featuresDesigned and developed for technicians to work smarter, not harder. The stand is constructed around heavy-duty main column, which gives a great stability and at the same time holds all of the wires on the inside, so there´s nothing in a way when working on a bike. It is strong enough to lift even the heaviest bicycles to the desired height with ease, so the bicycle is always in the most ergonomic position to work on. Electric repair stand is not just powerful, but also smart. It features endless height adjust, but it can also lift or descend a bike automatically with a push of a button. It also stops on its own when bike reaches the ground. Thanks to the travel adjust limiters; you can limit its travel, so it always stops at the desired height. Build in safety system keeps the technician and the bicycle on the stand safe and makes sure nothing goes wrong.
- Automatic stopping system with a build in safety feature to keep technician and bicycle on the stand safe
- Endless height adjust
- Travel adjust limiters
- Main electricity supply cable coming in from the top of the stand, so nothing is in the work area
- Hidden wires
- Equipped with Pro Shop Clamp 1693.1Q
- Anti-slip clamp interface
- Main column made of steel and bolted together creating a super rigid frame
- Secures directly to the floor or on a heavy-duty metal fixed plate
- Optional heavy-duty large fixed plate with floor leveling function
- No assembly needed, just fix it in place, plug in the electricity and start working
- Measurement: W750xL750xH2072 mm
- Weight: 106 kg (with a steel fixed plate)
- Maximum height: 1780 mm
- Load capacity: 400N (40kg)
- Power: 0,25 kW
- Steering voltage: 5 V
- Input: 220 V; 50 Hz
- Movement speed: 3.3 m/min
- IP rating: IP30 – inside use only
- Noise level: 55 dB
- CE compliant
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
- Fixed plate for 1693EL
- Laptop holder with foldable arm for 1693EL
- Small parts organizer with foldable arm for 1693EL
- Tablet holder with foldable arm for 1693EL
- Tool tray with foldable arm for 1693EL
- Frame mount tablet holder for 1693EL
- Frame mount tool tray for 1693EL
- Frame mount paper towel holder for 1693EL
- Frame mount holder for small parts organizer for 1693EL
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.