Pro repair stand with double clamp, quick release
- Repair bike stand with fixed plate and two clamps is designed for service workshops and more demanding users.
- Stand enables work for two mechanics at the same time on two bikes.
- The new plastic cup enables storage of tools and spare parts.
- Fixed plate is ergonomically designed. Maximum load capacity is 45kg, which enables to service heavier bikes.
- Weight of the stand is 56,5kg.
- Additional accesories - paper roll holder.
- Clamp can grip tubes of any shape, with diameter of minimum Ø22mm to maximum Ø60mm.
- Replaceable rubber jaw covers, item 1693.11
- Code 623228 article 1693C1 is stand with two jaws with spring and without fixed plate
- Code 623224 article 1693CS is stand with fixed plate and two jaws with adjustable nut
- Code 623229 article 1693CS1 is stand with two jaws with adjustable nut and without fixed plate
- Code 623230 article 1693CS2 is stand with two jaws(with spring and adjustable nut) and without fixed plate
- Repair bike stand 1693C1,1693CS1 in 1693CS2 is designed for floor or ceiling mount.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.