Pro Shop Clamp
- Pro Shop Clamp is Unior’s high-end offer for bike shops. It features advanced quick release system that enable quick and efficient work on any bicycle.
- Quick release system enables the mechanic to press the jaws by hand, at which point clamp already grips the seat post of a frame with sufficient force to hold the bicycle in place. Rotate the handle and additional tension is applied to the jaws to ensure firm grip.
- Clamp can grip tubes of any shape, with diameter of minimum Ø22mm to maximum Ø60mm.
- Pro Shop Clamp has a quick release button, which is used to release the jaws after initial tension release with the rotating handle.
- Height of the jaws is 70mm, so it works with smaller sizes of seat posts as well as with dropper posts.
- The clamp is compatible with all of Unior’s repair stands.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.