Master shop repair clamp
More About Product
Product featuresOur most durable and rigid clamp is designed to support even the heaviest bikes. Clamp frame design enables the jaws to open and close parallel to each other and thus clamp the bike gently and securely in place. Thanks to round shape of clamping jaws, clamping force is distributed evenly around the clamping area. Low profile design of clamping jaws only requires 5 cm of exposed seat post for clamping. Jaws are covered in grippy replaceable rubber covers. Clamp is operated via ergonomically shaped rotating handle, which allows precise control of the clamping force. Master Shop Clamp mounting adapter is interchangeable and fits adapters for repair stands of other brands (parts not included).
- Durable and rigid, designed to support even the heaviest bikes.
- Round shape of clamping jaws allows clamping force distribution over the whole clamping area.
- Low profile, only 5 cm of exposed seat post needed to clamp the bike.
- Replaceable rubber jaw covers.
- Ergonomic rotating handle for great control of the clamping force.
- The clamp is compatible with all current Unior repair stands.
- Interchangeable adapter for compatibility with repair stands of other brands (parts not included).
- Made in Europe.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.